Member resources index
New member info
PLEASE NOTE: All members are required to obtain their VSS clearance as per instructions in the section below. New member pages will not be activated until this process has been completed.
1. New member page instructions
2. Member page update instructions
3. FAQ on invoicing
4. Information about our invoices to you
5. Booking Procedures - IMPORTANT
6. How can I get more bookings?
7. ABS One-sheet template for Librarian events
8. Booking fees
9. Marsha's presentation tips.
10. How to be a dream author.
VSS Clearance and TDSB set-up Instructions
1. Info on getting a police check done for TDSB (Toronto residents)
2. Info on getting a police check done for TDSB if you don't live in Toronto.
3. Annual Contractor OD 2017 (2017-2018 TDSB offence declaration)
4. 170125 ETR FormAmdox (so the TDSB can pay you with direct deposit)
The top portion of this form is filled out for you. Add in your own HST or put in N/A if you don't have one. In the partnership contact section, use your personal information. Email to: Ranny Luk-Wong: email@example.com
Accounts Payable sets up all vendors and educational partners to be paid electronically and by purchase order. It is more efficient and effective for payments to be made in this way as opposed to schools issuing cheques to individual vendors.
If unable to submit the ETR form electronically, you have the option of printing it out and mailing it with your VOID cheque to the attention of Ranny Luk-Wong Educational Partnership Office at 17 Fairmeadow Avenue, Room 104 Toronto, ON M2P 1W6